Thursday 8 November 2012

My HUGE Autumn/Fall Haul..

Hey sweeties!
So its confirmed; I'm a shopaholic!! Its a disease that, sadly, has no cure.
Most of the items I am about to post were bought online, only a few were bought from the high street stores (I guess this is because on my way to lectures I walk past the BIG Luton shopping centre, TRUST me its very hard to resist buying AT LEAST one item!).
This haul will be including make-up, clothing, accessories and SHOES!!
Excuse the capital letters, for some reason I'm very excited to post this haul... maybe because it's my FIRST ever haul since I started this blog!!
These items have been all my shopping in the last two/three weeks; I just did not have the time to post them due to lectures and blah, blah, blah...


(Left to right: Wet N Wild Lipsticks: Don't Blink Pink, Purty Persimmon, 908c - Sugar Plum Fairy, 916d - Ravin Raisin and Dollhouse Pink.
MAC Lipsticks: Fresh Brew, Candy Yum Yum, Morange and Rocker)
The label matches the images as I could not coordinate the above images (packaging) to their open state (lipstick when opened); I hope you understand my rambling.
I actually ordered the wet n wild lippies in August, however, something happened with my order. These lipsticks did not actually arrive until the end of October!! Nonetheless, when they came I was very excited as I wanted a few cheaper alternatives to high end lipsticks; they are also MATTE, which I LOVE as my lips require matte lippies to look attractive LOL! Joking, they just tend to look bigger than usual when I apply sheeny lipsticks. I ordered the Wet n Wild lippies from BeautyJoint as I could now find a stockist here in the UK. Shipping was $10 so fairly reasonable.
The MAC lipsticks were all ordered from MAC. Fresh Brew was ordered by accident, I wanted Jubilee, however, ended up ordering Fresh Brew. Now I have both (as I ordered Jubilee straight after receiving Fresh Brew and realising it does not look the same as I saw in the store), but forgot to upload a picture of Jubilee; It would be uploaded in the lip swatches :)

(Left to right: Elf Studio Glossy & Glitter Glosses: Dragon fruit, Wild Watermelon,  Ruby Raspberry, Fucshia Fireworks, Muted Mauve and Merry Cherry.
Illamasqua Intense Lip gloss: Mistress.)
The ELF glosses were bought from the ELF website (If I'm correct, that's the only place you can actually buy them from). These glosses are soo pigmented! Want to wear something light and it not be lipstick? Well this is your answer! 
Mistress is a lovely colour; I have yet to try it but I will post it in the lip swatches when I do so! I bought it from Debenhams when they were on a sale. Muahahaha!


(Left to right: Emerald green flats - random shop; black boots - H&M; burgundy loafers & black flats - New Look; Houndstooth flats - H&M and nude wedges - New Look)
As soon as I saw these emerald green flats, I knew they would go perfectly with my green blazer (which I dumbly forgot to upload). Its a colour I wouldn't usually go for but its just a beautiful colour, its exerts so much sophistication paired with almost anything!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these boots! As you can tell from the picture it looks a bit worn out, that's because I've been wearing it since I got it! They are so comfi and easy to walk in. If I knew I would love them as much as I do, I probably would have bought 2 pairs.

(Left to right: Boob tube peplum dress, Midi bodycon dress & White shirt - ASOS, Purple cheetah dress - H&M)
I first saw the Mango boob tube peplum dress in a magazine, I was like 'Daaaaaaamn I needa get me one of those!'. After endless searching I could not find this dress, not even on the Mango website, so I gave up. One day I was browsing the internet (as I regularly do) and spotted it on ASOS; you know how it went, THE DEBIT CARD CAME OUT!

(Left to right: LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub & Tea tree water toner)
I have, forever, loved Lush products from their natural bath soaps, shampoo and facial care stuff. My cousin introduced me to the lip scrub (she had the limited edition one) and I fell in love. I was intrigued by the wonders it did for my lips; It left it feeling SO soft (I place emphasis on this product as it pretty much fulfills its purpose). An added bonus is that it smells so good; I mean its a lip product and near to your nose, so it has to have a pleasant smell in order for you to keep using it. Well this is a product that smell good almost good enough to eat #PhatGirlProblems.
Love, Love, Love the Tea Tree toner water. Honestly, about 2 weeks about I went to a club in Luton, having had problems with my oil T-zone in the past when I went out, I expected the worst at the end of the night, HOWEVER, that was not the case! At the end of the night my make up was going stronger than ever... You can use this under make up , after application or just when you want really (bare faced and then apply moisturiser), which ever float your boat honey bee.


(Left to right: Blazers: Forever 21 & H&M, Front of top and Back of top - H&M)
At first I didn't think much of this royal blue top BUT when I tried it on .. I fell in love with the back! The split thing it has going on is just sexy!

(Left to right: Tresemme liquid gold argan oil & Kim Kardashian perfume)
I love Tresemme products, so since superdrug were on a half price promotion for tresemme products I decided to get this for my hair. Original price: 6.99, Price bought: 3.49
If I'm honest, I'm not a huge fan of the Kardashians; All I have to say is Kim has outdone herself on this one! The aroma of this perfume is just lush. I do not think its a day time perfume, more so for a 'I want to be sexy tonight to attract his attention' type of night.

(Left to right: Elf mist and set spray; hypershine lipgloss - bubblegum; concealer - spice & toffee; studio powder brush; black liquid eyeliner; crease brush and blending wedges)

(Left to right: Essie nail polish - School of hard rocks, Foot loose and Pansy)
I was a bit skeptical about the whole ' pink suits darker skin tones', however, I decided to start by buying lipsticks and nail polishes (as I have never been into pink and do not own any pink clothing). My garddd ALL of it is true! I love the Essie nail polishes especially Pansy. I think it goes great with my skin tone and just looks like Candy floss. Stay tuned as I will soon be posting Nail swatches including these Essie nail varnishes.

(Navy lace top - Forever 21)



(Left to right: Top - Purple crochet crop jumper - Forever 21 and Coral hi-lo crop jumper - George
Bottom - Beige jumper dress - Primark, Maroon/Purple jumper dress - New Look and Burgundy Jumper - George
Jumpers, Jumpers, Jumpers..
As winter comes closer, I always realise my wardrobe is always full summer clothing; so this year I've decided to just stock up on all the jumpers I loved whilst shopping. When it comes to jumpers clothing (as you can see above) I do not really go for dark colours I'm one to pick up the brighter colours, I think black, white and grey are just dull colours and do not really show your personality much hence I go for the bright ones ;)


(All of these accessories are from Forever 21 except from the hand cuff - on the bottom row, which is from H&M)
I am a HUGE accessory hoarder; I love to wear colourful earrings that stand out. With hand jewellery I like to keep it simple with a statement piece that does not have much going on! In my opinion accessories make an outfit POP!  


(NARS foundation - Dark 2 Bernares)
The purpose of this purchase is to actually be used on holidays; those times when you want to wear a little something but do not want to wear a heavy foundation. As we are entering winter, it is a bit hard to test whether this foundation will work or not.


(Left to right: Houndstooth peplum top - ASOS and Houndstooth peplum top with checkered flats - H&M)


(Real techniques - core collection)
I always leave the best for last! This brush collection is by far the greatest investment I have made. I think that the quality of the brushes is worth the money I spent on it. As you can see above, I have already used them  and I believe it fulfills its purpose greatly. My favourite of the collection is the buffing brush, I just love how it helps with the application of my foundations.

I know I have posted a lot and I thank you for taking your time to read this post.


What have you bought this Autumn?
Cursive Fonts







8 comments:

  1. awesome haul!

    Im visiting from the bbloggers blog hop :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great haul!! I just added way too many things on my want list now! haha

    check out my blog:
    http://www.amandamaria06.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoooooW you actually bought ALOT!!! I think you might just be the only person with an even bigger shoping habit than I do loool.

    I think I might pick up Rocker next time I'm in the MAC store as it looks absolutely GORGEOUS in your picture and I've actually never seen it before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe my mum calls it 'the disease of buying'
      You should I think it would absolutely suit you!

      Delete