Thursday 29 November 2012

FOTD

Hey sweeeties
Well, I posted this picture on Facebook and my cousin loved it soo much she told me to do a blog post about it so she can 'copy that shit'; that was her exact words, so here it is.
At the moment I am really loving MAC Rebel (lipstick) and Bobbi Brown moisture rich foundation. I think they both compliment my face, and in regards to the foundation, there is no visible shine, YES! This foundation is healthier for the skin, as opposed to using thicker foundations; as it is light and gives a glow to the skin. Have you noticed that my description of this foundation sounds more like a moisturising tint? Yes, well that is because, the whole time, I actually thought this was a moisturising tint as opposed to a foundation.
I wore this face to a christening and received quite a few compliments, mostly on how flawless my skin tone looked. My face may look a tad bit shiny but that because of the flash from the camera I used, and not the actual foundation.

face
- Lush tea tree toner
- Dermalogica oil control lotion
- Bobbi Brown Moisture rich foundation - Almond
- MAC MSF - Deep Dark

cheeks
- Sleek face contour/highlight kit - Dark
- Sleek limited edition Caribbean collection blush - Aruba

brows
- Elf makeup mist and set
- Body shop Carbon eye definer - Brown
- Mary kay concealer - Bronze 2
- Sheer cover duo concealer - Tan/Dark

eyes
- HighTech instant lash extender mascara - Black

lips
- Nyx auto lip liner - Plum
- MAC lipstick - Rebel

hair
The hair was curled using the Remington pearl curling wand
- Silvikrin hairspray - Natural hold
Cursive Fonts








No comments:

Post a Comment