Saturday 2 February 2013

Liebster Award!

Hey, Salut, Hola, Hello, Bonjour...
So I got nominated by the beautiful Lauren from www.http://l-c-g-xo.blogspot.co.uk
Which I am very grateful for!!

What is the Liebster Award?

The Liebster award is an award that is given to bloggers and their blogs with less than 200 followers. Its goal is to promote the bloggers that are nominated.

The rules

1. Nominees must link back to the blogger who nominated them...it's only fair to acknowledge the lovely person who went out of their way to nominate you :)

2. Once you're nominated, you must tell 11 random facts about yourself! 

3. You must answer the 11 questions that the blogger that nominated you asks, too!

4. and finally, create 11 questions for the 11 people you nominate for the Liebster Award! ^_^



11 random facts
I am middle child of 3 siblings 
I have 1 half brother, 1 full brother and 1 full sister
I study Criminology at University
When I was younger I shut my dads car door on my index finger which ripped of the entire nail 
When I was younger, I colour coordinated everything i wore
I cry whenever a movie/documentary/reality show features death
I am Gambian
I lived in Gambia for three years of my life
I am scared of the dark, yet I hate sleeping with the light on *problems*
I am a mummys girl 
I am a shopaholic *who is on a spending band until June*

Lauren's questions and answers
1. What is your ultimate goal in life?
To become a successful worker in the CPS as well as set up a salon in Gambia * specializing in makeup*

2. Where do you shop the most?
H&M and ASOS; I have to say I absolutely adore these two shops!!

3. What's one of the best most impacting lesson you have learned in life so far?
'Friends' will only be there for you if it benefits them. Keep your circle as small as the fingers you have on one hand

4. What's your guilty pleasure?
Playing in make up; knowing I have sensitive skin, I probably should be minimal with make up, however, whenever I get bored i just play in my huge collection of a makeup!

5. What can't you live without?  
My mum, family and music! These most important assets of my life!

6. Do you believe in love?
Yes I believe in love, however, I am yet to fall in love.

7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
Gambia! I would like to live there one day as it is a beautiful country with pretty much no stress if you are able to live comfortably 

8. How do you think a girl should act, no matter what?
Like a lady. A girl who acts as though she has manners, educated etc is more likely to be respected by everyone.

9. If you could buy one thing, no matter how much it costs, what would it be?
I honestly cannot answer this question, as so many things come to mind yet I cannot choose one!

10. One pet peeve you hate?
Liars! there is nothing more I hate than someone lying to me. Especially if I know the truth!

11. Your favourite Blogger?
It is ElleSees from http://ellesees.blogspot.co.uk; she was one of the few followers I had and has just supported me a lot through her comments, not to add she is a very humble woman!

My nominees 
Right the thing is, most of my followers have more than 200 followers so I have nominated 6 and if you're under 200 then you're more than welcome to join along. I nominate YOU!!

My 11 questions
Describe yourself in 3 words?
When was it, that you discovered your passion for makeup?
What would you like your love for beauty to progress into in the foreseeable future?
One thing you cannot live without?
What is your favourite make up brand?
What are your aspirations?
What dream country would you like to visit?
Do you prefer bright colours or duller colours (In regards to clothing)?
Heels or flats?
Why have you chosen the blog name you have right now?
Online shopping or shopping in shops?

Cursive Fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment